CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-20T23:01:09+00:002013 Ford F-150 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-20T23:01:09+00:00
- ALIGN TO MANUFACTURES SPECIFICATIONS
- DRIVE AND EXAMINE VEHICLE FOR CAUSES OF VIBRATION
- Perform Coolant Pressure Test to determine source of Coolant leak.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,One Side – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replaci
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front,One Side
Danny Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/19/2020